||3-10 working days (by appointment)
By simply pressing the button on the silo, you can make fresh screed, stabilized or drainage mortar at a rhythm of 3 m³/h and this without time pressure to process the large quantity in the silo.
- Choose the right type above (screed/drainage mortar/stabilized) under "Make a choice".
- The amount includes the price for a full silo and is therefore a temporary deposit.
- Delivery of a full silo (contains an average of 18 tons of ready-to-use dry drainage mortar)
- Collection of the silo (does not have to be fully used up and can remain free for 2 weeks, after that an additional cost of €5/day will be charged).
- The unused quantity of screed/drainage mortar/stabilised will be refunded (deducted from the transport cost, more information about the transport cost below).
Important points of attention:
- The truck that delivers the silo is 12 meters long, weighs 40 tons and places the silo just behind his truck on the surface.
- The silo has a surface of 2,4 x 2,4 meters.
- If necessary, apply for a permit from the municipality if the silo would be placed on the public road.
- Provide a place without electricity cables in the air. When tilting and standing the silo a reasonable height is needed (± 8 m).
Cost price of filler (excl. VAT)(quantity calculator):
- Cost per ton of drainage mortar: € 76,65
- Cost per ton of screed: € 47,25
- Cost per ton stabilized: € 47,25
Transport cost (excl. VAT):
In order to ensure the correct operation of the silo, the following accessories are available
be posed. When returned in good condition at the end of the yard, they are credited again. (Geka coupling or Gardena coupling)
Wear and tear:
Every time the silo is replaced, it undergoes an inspection at our station.
- Wear and tear caused by normal use is at our expense.
- Abnormal costs due to neglect or misuse will be charged.
be at cost price.
The silos are filled and weighed at the loading station from which you receive a weight label.
The silos are delivered and placed on the work site by a specially equipped truck.
Connection of water and electricity are very easy.
The mixing time of the silo is adjustable, so that the machine stops automatically after elapsed time.
By means of a counter one can always check the mortar still present in the silo.
The cleaning of the installation takes only a few minutes.
- One push on the button and you obtain mortar, it couldn't be simpler.
- No more difficult to check the production on site.
- You no longer have to do calculations for daily calls.
- Very limited use of space, always a well-kept yard without raw materials, loss or waste.
- Only the mortar needed at that moment is created.
- No more unused residue.
- The silo is put down in a few minutes.
- It remains permanently at your disposal.
- Time and material loss are completely eliminated.
- With a silo you save money.
- Exact dosing of sand/porphyry and binders.
- consistent quality and easy processability.
- Not subject to climatic conditions.
- Mortar is created when needed.