WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED FREE OF CHARGE?
SHIPPING COST - within Belgium
- We ship your order for free within Belgium from a purchase amount of €400 (excl. shipping cost).
Please note: if you opt for an urgent shipment, an additional cost may be charged.
Please note: this does not apply to insulating sheeting, for which a separate shipping fee may be charged.
Please note: this does not apply to silos, which will be charged separately per region.
SHIPPING COST - outside Belgium
- Different rates apply to shipments outside Belgium. These are calculated on the basis of the weight of the order.
- The shipping cost of these is displayed during the ordering process under the heading "shipping method".
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY ORDER DELIVERED?
You can have your order delivered to your chosen address or to a collection point nearby (delivery to a collection point is not possible for fillers).
Please note: if fillers are chosen, make sure that the delivery location is easily accessible with a large lorry with tailgate.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
STAENIS GRID + TOOLS + PRIMER
Our regular shipping day is on Wednesday. As soon as we have received your payment (at the latest 6pm on Tuesday evening), your order will be shipped on Wednesday via Bpost. (On public holidays the fixed shipping day will be moved to the next working day).
Please note: If you choose to pay by bank transfer, it can take up to 3 working days before the amount appears on our account. Because of this it can sometimes happen that your order will not be shipped until the next Wednesday. If you still want your shipment to last, please provide us with a proof of payment via [email protected]
Do you need your order quicker? Contact us for an urgent shipment ([email protected] - delivered within 2 working days). You will be charged an additional cost depending on the size/weight of the order. Please note: Express shipping is only possible within Belgium and does not apply to fillers.
Insulation screed: Upon receipt of payment, your order is passed on to our external supplier and they schedule a delivery date according to their schedule. You will be informed of the delivery date by e-mail (check spam if necessary). We will then expect a confirmation that someone will be present that day to receive the order and if no one can be present, where the order can be safely placed.
Cellular concrete granules: Upon receipt of payment, your order will be passed on to our external supplier and scheduled for delivery.
Silo: After receipt of payment, your order will be passed on to our external supplier who will contact you to agree when the silo can be delivered and when it will be picked up again.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
STAENIS GRID + TOOLS
DELIVERY - within Belgium
Usually the order is delivered 1 to 2 working days after shipment.
- If you opt for standard shipping on Wednesday, your order will arrive on Thursday or Friday.
- If you contact us for an urgent shipment, your order will be delivered within 2 working days (read: 2 days following the day of receipt of payment).
DELIVERY - outside Belgium
Usually the order is delivered 2 to 14 working days after shipment.
FILLING MATERIALS (delivery within Belgium only)
Insulation screed: Depending on the planning of our external supplier, the insulation screed is delivered between 4 and 10 working days.
Cellular concrete granules: Usually it is delivered after 3 to 5 working days.
Delivery conditions for home delivery:
- Delivery only in Belgium (unless otherwise stated on the product page).
- The stated delivery times are an indication and are not binding.
- In order to agree the day of delivery, the customer will be contacted. For this purpose, it is important that the customer can be reached during office hours on the number or e-mail address provided.
- If nobody is present during delivery, the goods will not be unloaded and taken back.
- If nobody was present during the first delivery and the goods have been taken back, an additional transport cost will be charged for a second delivery.
- The delivery address must be accessible to a large lorry.
- The road must be paved and at least 5 metres wide.
- The delivery is made on the street side.
- The goods are unloaded with a tailgate.
- It is not possible to deliver behind hedges and the like.
- The customer must check the delivered goods on receipt for quality and quantity in the presence of the transporter.
- Visible damage to the packaging and/or goods must be noted in detail on the carrier's dispatch note.
- Possible invisible damage and non-compliant deliveries must be reported to Staenis within 3 days after receipt of the goods.
- The customer is responsible for disposing of the packaging material.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
When your parcel has been dispatched, you will receive an automatic email about this.
You will also receive a Track & Trace code so you can track where your order is.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
Bank transfer: this is always free of charge.
Please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 working days before we receive your payment. Then send us a proof of payment via [email protected] so that your order can still be sent on time with the (free) Wednesday shipments. If we do not receive this before Tuesday evening, the order will only be sent the following Wednesday.
Secure online payment via Maestro, Bancontact/Mister Cash.
A cost of 0% of your order will be charged.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(Valid for consumers only)
Of course, we would love it if you were so happy with the Staenis Grid or other tools that you could tell anyone who wants to hear about Staenis! But if, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with the products, the following steps apply:
- Report your return within 14 days of receipt of the order by sending an e-mail to [email protected] in advance with the items being returned, the reason for the return and your order number.
- Please return the item in perfect condition (unused, undamaged or dusty).
- Return the article original undamaged packaging (if applicable) of the product itself.
- Use the original shipping box with which the items were originally shipped (make sure the box is properly filled so that the item cannot be damaged).
- The costs of returning a parcel are at your own expense. Attention: Because we are not always present, goods cannot be delivered to us and it is strongly advised to return them to us per shipment.
- The costs made by Staenis for shipping and payment costs cannot be refunded.
- The amount will be refunded within a few days after receipt and inspection of the article.
RETURNING OTHER ITEMS
Please note that this does not apply in the event of cancellation of the goods, then the general terms and conditions of sale (https://www.staeniswebshop.com/en/service/general-terms-conditions/) apply.
If you still have battens and legs (this only applies to the grating, not to fillers or tools) after the work has been done, you can return these to us up to a maximum of 6 months after the date of purchase. The items to be returned will be 50% refunded, with a minimum amount of €20 (incl. VAT). The slats and legs must be in good condition, undusted and undamaged (also no traces of grains of sand or the like).
Previously paid payment and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Report your return shipment, by sending an e-mail in advance to [email protected], with the articles that will be returned and your order number.
- You will then receive an e-mail with the return label.
- Send the items in a sturdy box (make sure that the box is properly filled so that the products cannot be damaged).
- We will take care of the costs of returning the package.
- The amount will be refunded within a few days after receipt and after inspection of the products.