WHAT IS THE SHIPPING COST?
STAENISGRID, SANDING BOARD, TROWEL, PRIMER
- The shipping cost is displayed during the checkout process under the heading "shipping method".
Please note that for some regions there is an extra charge for remote areas by courier service DPD. If this is the case, after purchasing your order, we will first inform you about this and communicate what the extra cost would be before we ship the package. The list of regions belonging to remote areas can be found here.
- Free pickup in Olsene (Flanders, Belgium) is also possible.
FILLER: ISOLATION SCREED and CELLULAR CONCRETE LEVELING GRANULES (ONLY AVAILABLE IN BELGIUM & THE NETHERLANDS)
- The shipping cost is displayed during the process of checkout under the heading "shipping method". Free pickup in Flanders (Belgium) also possible.
FILLER: SCREED, STABILISE, DRAINAGE MORTAR SILOS (ONLY AVAILABLE IN BELGIUM)
- The shipping cost is displayed during the process of checkout under the heading "shipping method".
WHERE CAN I HAVE MY ORDER DELIVERED?
You can have your order delivered to your chosen address.
Please note: if fillers are chosen, make sure that the delivery location is easily accessible with a large truck with tailgate.
The Staenis grid, sanding board, screeding trowel and primer can be delivered to the following countries via DPD: Belgium, the Netherlands, France, Germany, Spain, Austria, Italy, Luxembourg, Denmark, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Greece, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Insulating screed and recycled cellular concrete granules can only be delivered in Belgium & the Netherlands (with the exception of the Wadden Islands).
Silos can only be delivered in Belgium.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE SHIPPED?
STAENIS GRID + TOOLS + PRIMER
Our regular shipping day is on Wednesday. As soon as we have received your payment (at the latest 6pm on Tuesday evening), your order will be shipped on Wednesday via DPD. On public holidays the fixed shipping day will be moved to the next working day.
Please note: If you choose to pay by bank transfer, it can take up to 3 working days before the amount appears on our account. Because of this it might happen that your order will not be shipped until the next Wednesday. If you still want your shipment to last, please provide us with a proof of payment via [email protected].
Do you need your order quicker? Contact us for an urgent shipment. You will be charged an additional cost depending on the size/weight of the order. Please note: Express shipping is only possible within Belgium and does not apply to fillers.
Insulating screed and cellular concrete granules (only available in Belgium & the Netherlands, with the exception of the Wadden Islands): Upon receipt of payment, your order will be passed on to our external supplier and they will schedule a delivery date according to their planning. You will be informed of the delivery date by e-mail (check spam if necessary). We expect a confirmation in return that someone will be present that day to receive the order and if no one can be present, where the order can be safely placed.
Silo (only available in Belgium): After receipt of payment, your order will be passed on to our external supplier who will contact you to agree when the silo can be delivered and when it will be picked up again.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DELIVERED?
STAENIS GRID + TOOLS
DELIVERY - within Belgium
Usually the order is delivered 1 to 2 working days after shipment.
- If you opt for standard shipping on Wednesday, your order will arrive on Thursday or Friday.
- If you contact us for an urgent shipment, your order will be delivered within 2 working days (read: 2 days following the day of receipt of payment).
DELIVERY - outside Belgium
Below you can find an indication of the delivery times per country, which are used by DPD.£
|country||indication delivery time (working days)|
Bags of insulation screed, recycled cellular concrete granules or a silo are usually delivered between 5 and 10 working days.
Delivery conditions for home delivery:
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
When your parcel has been dispatched, you will receive an automatic email about this.
You will also receive a Track & Trace code so you can track where your order is.
HOW CAN I PAY FOR MY ORDER?
Bank transfer: this is always free of charge.
Please keep in mind that it can take up to 3 working days before we receive your payment. Then send us a proof of payment via [email protected] so that your order can still be sent on time with the (free) Wednesday shipments. If we do not receive this before Tuesday evening, the order will only be sent the following Wednesday.
Secure online payment via Maestro, Bancontact/Mister Cash, ... .
A cost of 0% of your order will be charged.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
(Valid for consumers only)
Of course, we would love it if you were so happy with the Staenis Grid or other tools that you could tell anyone who wants to hear about Staenis! But if, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with the products, the following steps apply:
- Report your return within 14 days of receipt of the order by sending an e-mail to [email protected] in advance with the items being returned, the reason for the return and your order number.
- Please return the item in perfect condition (unused, undamaged or dusty).
- Return the article in the original undamaged packaging (if applicable) of the product itself.
- Use the original shipping box with which the items were originally shipped (make sure the box is properly filled so that the item cannot be damaged).
- The costs of returning a parcel are at your own expense. Attention: Because we are not always present, goods cannot anytime be delivered to us and it is strongly advised to return them to us per shipment.
- The costs made by Staenis for shipping and payment costs cannot be refunded.
- The amount will be refunded within a few days after receipt and inspection of the article.
Please note that the amount may vary depending on the quantity discount or other acquired discounts.
RETURNING OTHER ITEMS
(Only valid for sales in Belgium)
Please note that this does not apply in the event of cancellation of the goods, then the general terms and conditions of sale.
If you have any rails and/or (extension) legs left over after the work, you can always return them to us. This only applies to the grid, not to fillers, tools or other accessories.
There are 2 options for this:
Refund of the returned items
Up to a maximum of 3 months after the purchase date, returned pieces can be refunded at €0.50/unit (incl. VAT) (rail/leg/extension leg), with a minimum amount of €20 (incl. VAT).
In other words, from 40 pieces, you can return them and receive a refund.
Why can't we refund you the full amount?
A return involves administrative, financial and logistical administration that also costs time and money.
- In this case, you can return them to us if they are in good condition, not dusty and not damaged (i.e. no traces of sand or similar).
- Previously paid payment and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Please note that the amount may vary in function of the quantity discount or other discounts to which the purchase was subject.
Other rails/legs/extension legs can always be returned* free of charge. We make sure that the plastic gets a second life by recycling it.
* With a minimum of 15 pieces (bar/leg/extension).
What do you need to do?
- Report your return by sending an e-mail to [email protected] in advance, stating the quantity of items to be returned and your order number.
- You will then receive an e-mail from us with a return label.
- Send the items in a sturdy box (make sure the box is well padded so that the products cannot be damaged).
- We will cover the cost of returning the package.
- The amount will be refunded within a few days after receiving and checking the products.