- All product information can be found at www.staenis.com.
Product is developed and produced in Belgium.
- 8 slats + 5 legs = ± 1 m² (number of m² is an indication)
Note: The exact number of m² varies from room to room, so always plan for a bit extra, especially for smaller areas and surfaces with edges and corners or requiring more finishing work against walls (such as in hallways). Perhaps first make a sketch with an estimate of the grid placement.
- If a dry floor structure is installed, without filler, you can count on 1 extra levelling leg per slat. This serves to strengthen the grid.
- Use our quantity calculator for easier calculations.
- The leveling leg is a part to adjust the height of the leveling grid.
- Packed per 25/125/250 pieces. Choose the right quantity above at "Make a choice".
- Height leg: 4,5 cm
- Height adjusting screw: 5 cm
- Height adjustment possible from 4,5 cm till 9 cm
- For more than 9 cm, we recommend a leveling extension leg.