See below on this page.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
These products are delivered to your doorstep in Belgium, the Netherlands (excluding the Wadden Islands), Germany and Northern France (dept. 59 and 62) by an external transport service. For other countries, please contact us via [email protected], with mention of the delivery address, country, the product, and the quantity.
WHAT IS THE SHIPPING COST?
The shipping cost depends on the selected country and will be displayed during the checkout process under the "shipping method" section.
WHEN WILL MY PALLET ORDER BE DELIVERED?
If your order and payment are received by us on a working day before 11 AM, your pallet order will be delivered at the earliest on the next working day. If you prefer it to be delivered on another working day of your choice, you can indicate this in the comments box with your order.
Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF SHIPPING AND RECEIPT?
Upon receipt of your order and payment, you will be contacted by phone by our external transport service to arrange a delivery date. A working day will be scheduled, it is not possible through our webshop to specifically choose for a morning or afternoon delivery (if you do request this with our transport supplier, an additional fee of €25 (excl. VAT) will be charged afterwards). However, as a standard with every delivery, you will receive a call 30 to 60 minutes before the delivery informing you that the driver is on their way and will be delivering to you shortly. Ensure that you are always easily reachable on the phone number you have provided.
HOME DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The conditions are subject to the CMR convention.
- The carrier will contact the customer by phone to discuss a delivery date. For this purpose, it is important that the customer is reachable during office hours at the provided number.
- If no one is present during the delivery, the goods will not be unloaded and will be taken back (unless otherwise agreed). For a redelivery, an additional transport cost will be charged.
- If the driver has to wait during the delivery (think of cars blocking the way, or if no one can be present on time), the waiting times will be charged at a market-conform hourly rate, per commenced quarter-hour.
- The delivery address must be accessible for a large truck.
- The road must be paved and at least 5 meters wide.
- The delivery takes place at the roadside.
- The goods are unloaded with a tail lift.
- Delivery cannot be made behind hedges, etc.
- Upon receipt, the customer must check the delivered goods for quality and quantity in the presence of the carrier, this can no longer be disputed afterwards.
- Visible damage to the packaging and/or goods must be detailedly noted on the carrier's dispatch note.
- Any concealed damage and non-conform deliveries must be reported to Staenis within 3 days of receipt of the goods.
- The customer is responsible for disposing of the packaging material.