This cementitious leveling compound, which can handle layer thicknesses of up to 10 mm, is ideal for leveling, smoothing, and finishing tileable insulating screed and sand-cement screeds.
This layer of leveling compound ensures that the rough surface of the insulation screed is nicely evened out, making it much easier to lay tiles.
- Consumption: approx. 1.5 kg/m²/mm (use the quantity calculator to calculate consumption)
- Very good flow properties (extremely easy to work with)
- Layer thickness range 0 - 10 mm (can be smoothed to 0 mm)
- Early walkability - saving time (very quick drying time of +2 hours)
- Meets the requirements C25 F5 according to EN 13813 (harder than most leveling compounds)
- Fire resistance A1-fl
- EMICODE EC1 PLUS / very low emission
Before leveling, the corresponding primer is always applied. This primer can only be used for absorbent substrates such as tileable insulating screed or sand-cement screeds.