With a simple push of a button on the silo, you make fresh drainage mortar at a rate of 3 m³/h and this without time pressure to process the large quantity of drainage mortar.
This is because there are 2 separate compartments in the silo. One compartment is filled with porphyry (2-6mm) and the other with dry cement. These are only mixed with water when you want.
The big advantage of this is that you can make fresh drainage mortar at your own pace and for several weeks. Read all the advantages of drainage mortar in silo at the bottom of this description.
- Use our quantity calculator for easier calculations.
- One push on the button and you obtain mortar, it couldn't be simpler.
- No more difficult to check the production on site.
- You no longer have to do calculations for daily calls.
- Very limited use of space, always a well-kept yard without raw materials, loss or waste.
- Only the mortar needed at that moment is created.
- No more unused residue.
- The silo is put down in a few minutes.
- It remains permanently at your disposal.
- Time and material loss are completely eliminated.
- With a silo you save money.
- Exact dosing of sand/porphyry and binders.
- consistent quality and easy processability.
- Not subject to climatic conditions.
- Mortar is created when needed.
|Resource:||5 delen fijne porfier (2-6 mm) + 1 deel cement|
|Camion dimensions:||12 meter lengte en 2,5 meter breedte|
|Silo dimensions:||2,4 x 2,4 meter|
|Weight silo:||20 ton|
|Weight camion + silo:||40 ton|