By simply pressing a button on the silo, you make fresh sand cement screed at a rate of 3 m³/h and this without time pressure to process the large quantity of sand cement screed.
This is because there are 2 separate compartments in the silo. One compartment is filled with sand (0/4-0/7mm) and the other with dry cement (250kg/m³). These are only mixed with water when you wish.
The big advantage of this is that you can create fresh sand cement screed at your own pace and for several weeks. Read all the advantages of sand-cement screed in silo at the bottom of this description.
Addition of underfloor heating additive and fibers:
- Fibers can be manually added during a mixing session of the silo.
- For the underfloor heating additive, you can pierce an empty water bottle with a needle. You can fill this with the liquid and let it drip during a mixing session. Always follow the manufacturer's instructions regarding the amount of the underfloor heating additive.
- Use our quantity calculator for easier calculations.
- One push on the button and you obtain mortar, it couldn't be simpler.
- No more difficult to check the production on site.
- You no longer have to do calculations for daily calls.
- Very limited use of space, always a well-kept yard without raw materials, loss or waste.
- Only the mortar needed at that moment is created.
- No more unused residue.
- The silo is put down in a few minutes.
- It remains permanently at your disposal.
- Time and material loss are completely eliminated.
- With a silo you save money.
- Exact dosing of sand/porphyry and binders.
- consistent quality and easy processability.
- Not subject to climatic conditions.
- Mortar is created when needed.