- Exclusively designed for Staenis dry floors.
- All product information can be found at www.staenis.com.
Product is developed and produced in Belgium.
- With these green, fiber-reinforced slats, you don't need to place 8 extra leveling legs per square meter when using a non-load-bearing filler in the leveling grid.
- The 5 leveling legs still need to be reinforced with mortar and glued to the substrate with PU foam.
- You still need to double plate with non-load-bearing fillers. With load-bearing fillers, you must lay at least a 22 mm thick OSB board. However, bear in mind that double plating yields better results.
- Box contains 80 (fiber-reinforced) slats + 50 legs for approximately 10 m² (square meter estimate is indicative).
Note: The exact number of m² varies from room to room, so always plan for a bit extra, especially for smaller areas and surfaces with edges and corners or requiring more finishing work against walls (such as in hallways). Perhaps first make a sketch with an estimate of the grid placement.
- Use our quantity calculator for easier calculations.
- Height adjustment possible from 4.5 cm to 9 cm.
|content of the box:||80 rails + 50 legs|
|Package dimensions:||60 x 40 x 20 cm|