||5-10 working days for delivery or collection by appointment in Brecht (Belgium)
Buy 66 square meters for €4,48 square meters
Buy 131 square meters for €3,87 square meters
Buy 196 square meters for €3,63 square meters
Buy 261 square meters for €3,51 square meters
Buy 326 square meters for €3,39 square meters
Buy 391 square meters for €3,27 square meters
Buy 456 square meters for €3,21 square meters
Buy 521 square meters for €3,15 square meters
Buy 586 square meters for €3,09 square meters
Please allow for a delivery period of 5 to 10 working days, depending on how busy our supplier is and on the availability of drivers to deliver your order to your home.
Recycled aerated concrete (ytong) leveling beads are applied in the Staenis grid and always finished with an OSB/Durelis of 22 mm thickness or a double sheeting of at least 2 times 12 mm thickness. These are dry granules and have a grain size of 2 to 6 mm.
- Delivered by a truck with tailgate and transpallet (no crane)
- Or pick-up in Brecht (Belgium)
- With quantity discounts (per pallet)
Calculate here quickly and easily how much aerated concrete you need.
The shipping cost is displayed during the process of checkout under the heading "shipping method".
Filling out granules of recycled aerated concrete:
- 50 bags = ± 14 m² at a thickness of 7 cm
- 50 bags = 1000 l = 500 kg = 1 m³
- 1 bag = 20 liters = ± 2 cm/m²
- 1 ton/m² load-bearing capacity in combination with the Staenis grid
- 1 pallet = 65 bags
What are the applications of this product:
- insulating filling granule for the Staenis grid
- insulating refill for renovations (lambda 0.14 W/mK)
- granulate for insulating mortar e.g. for fillings of flat roofs (lambda 0.14 W/mK)
Points of attention delivery of a pallet with sacs:
- If nobody is present during delivery, the goods will not be unloaded and taken back.
- If nobody was present during the first delivery and the goods have been taken back, an additional transport cost will be charged for a second delivery.
- The delivery address must be accessible for a large truck. The road must be paved and at least 5 meters wide.
- The delivery is made on the street side. The goods are unloaded with a tailboard and manual pallet. It is not possible to deliver behind hedges.