||3-5 working days (home delivery Dematra in Belgium)
Buy 100 square meters for €2,80 square meters
Buy 150 square meters for €2,69 square meters
Buy 200 square meters for €2,52 square meters
Buy 250 square meters for €2,38 square meters
Buy 350 square meters for €2,30 square meters
Buy 400 square meters for €2,27 square meters
- Delivered by a truck with tailgate and transpallet (no crane)
- With quantity discounts
Calculate here quickly and easily how much aerated concrete you need.
Filling out granules of recycled aerated concrete
- 50 bags = ± 14 m² at a thickness of 7 cm
- 50 bags = 1000 l = 500 kg = 1 m³
- 10 liters = ± 1 cm/m²
- 1 bag = 20 liters
- 1 ton/m² load-bearing capacity in combination with the Staenis grille
These are dry grains with a grain size of 2 to 6 mm.
These recycled aerated concrete granules can be filled into the Staenis grid and finished with wooden tooth groove boards, insulation boards.
What are the applications of this product:
- insulating filling granule for the Staenis grating
- insulating refill for renovations (lambda 0.14 W/mK)
- granulate for insulating mortar e.g. for fillings of flat roofs (lambda 0.2 W/mK)
Points of attention delivery of a pallet with sacs:
- If nobody is present during delivery, the goods will not be unloaded and taken back.
- If nobody was present during the first delivery and the goods have been taken back, an additional transport cost will be charged for a second delivery.
- The delivery address must be accessible for a large truck. The road must be paved and at least 5 meters wide.
- The delivery is made on the street side. The goods are unloaded with a tailboard and manual pallet. It is not possible to deliver behind hedges.